In true entrepreneurial style, Kirsch sold tennis shorts from the back of the family's station wagon, gradually building a reputation for quality and comfort. As this reputation grew, so did the market for high-quality outdoor clothing.
This year Project A helped this great brand elevate their game with enterprise BigCommerce E-Commerce with added custom solutions:
Integration with FullCircle ERP
- Exporting order data to FullCircle ERP
- Updating BigCommerce inventory and order status using files supplied by FullCircle ERP
- Built customized refund processing functionality based on files supplied by FullCircle ERP
Customization of PLP
- Adding sevice to accomodate showing various avaiable color selections for each product.
- Modified behavior of hover to show thumbnail of color hovered over.
- Added handler to allow for selecting a color option without having to select a specific size.
Customization of PDP
- Added handler to show only thumbnails of selected color option
- Added handler to appropriately show Base vs Sale prices for products as per customer specification
- Integrated 360 degree product images where appropriate