We not only offer complete government software solutions, we also have the capability to host, manage, and maintain your site. If you already have the technology infrastructure necessary to host database-driven web technology, we will assist your IT staff to set up and deliver our products to your customers. However, if you need additional hosting services, rest assured we are fully equipped to provide affordable, reliable and secure support.
If you need another reason to consider hosting with Project A, consider this: We can be your ultimate firewall! By hosting your site with an experienced company like Project A, you don't have to expose a web server on your network to the outside world, reducing the risk of an attack by hackers.
Besides, it’s just one more thing you don’t have to worry about.
Use our strengths and experience to your benefit:
- Dedicated network administration team on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Staffed by Microsoft Certified Professionals who are experts in Microsoft Web Server and BackOffice products
- A proven track record in developing and hosting high-quality, secure electronic commerce Web solutions
- High speed T-3 direct fiber Internet connection utilizing Ashland Fiber Network with backup T-1 frame-relay circuit
- All web server and database data backed up nightly to digital tape drives with off-site storage
- All servers connected to "datacenter-class" Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- All web servers are locked in a secure, climate-controlled server room
- Dedicated government Web server -- Dell PowerEdge Dual PIII/866
- Superior Web server up-time record
- Secure e-commerce servers (128-bit SSL Encryption)
- Real-time Web site statistics provided by Google Analytics
- Email service included with basic hosting fee
- Server co-location managed and non-managed services available
- Streaming Quicktime multimedia services available
- Government web sites may be modified or upgraded with just a phone call